Disposable Protective Clothing Coveralls
|Size||Height (cm)||Length of Bust (cm)||Sleeve Length (cm)||Cuff (cm)||Foot mouth (cm)|
Sample Product Label and Instruction Manual
- Executive standard GB19082-2009 (technical requirements for disposable medical protection)
- Scope of application: Occupational protective clothing for medical personnel in medical institutions. Prevents the transmission of virus from patients to medical personnel with air or liquid. This product does not have flame retardant properties.
Product performance of Protective Clothing Coverall
- The hydrostatic pressure of key parts of this protective clothing is not lower than 1.67kpa；
- The protective clothing has a penetration resistance of not less than 1.75kpa；
- The breaking strength of the fracture material in the key parts of the protective clothing is not less than 45N；
- The filtering efficiency of non-oily particles at the material and joints of key parts of this protective clothing is not less than 70%.
How to use ?
Before using this product, you should first pack it. If the protective clothing is damaged, open the package and use it when you use it.
- Please read the instructions carefully before use, pay attention to the packaging, production batch number, expiration date
- This product is only for one-time use. Please dispose of it according to relevant regulations after use.
- When using, open the package and perform routine processing as required
- after use for routine processing
- Storage conditions: This product is stored in a cool, dry, non-corrosive gas, well ventilated, and clean environment
- Production date: see packaging
- Effective date: 24 months
For further details, please email: Marketing@huayuansh.com