UHF RFID Inlay
RAIN RFID UHF Inlay (Tag inlay/Label inlay): Ultra High Frequency (UHF) RFID operates between 860-960 MHz and has a read range up to approximately 10ft (3.3m). UHF has become the most widely used option in Auto-ID applications due to its long read range and reduced cost. UHF has more issues with interference, but a well-designed system can overcome these problems. RAIN RFID UHF is also well suited for mounting on-label stock, making it the perfect item / container-level tagging option.
HUAYUAN has spent more than a decade years in R&D kinds of RFID/NFC inlays for various applications, covering the market all over the world.
Existing antenna size as follows for optional.
With PET substrate, both sides printed an aluminum or copper foil consisting out of a RAIN RFID transponder with an etched AL or Cu antenna and a golden bump chip by FLIP bonding- it is named RFID dry inlay. After coating with adhesive glue and shaping into the right size, the inlay is named RFID wet inlay. Sandwiched one or both sides by paper, the BeeTag RAIN RFID label is produced.
860-960MHz RAIN RFID UHF Inlay Applications
– Item-Level Retail: Apparel, accessories, cosmetics, jewelry, food and general retail
– Healthcare: Medical and pharmaceutical
– Transportation: Automotive and aviation
– Industrial Logistics and Manufacturing
– Brand Protection and Product Authentication
– Supply Chain, Inventory and Logistics
– Contactless Cards and Tickets
– Library, Media, Documents and Files
– Long-term cooperation with many biggest world-class RFID companies
– Experienced know-how in RFID Copper / Aluminum / Graphene Antenna design and manufacture
– High quality and stable antenna
– Fast delivery under strictly quality control
– Standard environment protection management