HUAYUAN’s Temperature Logger NFC Tag is a battery-powered, and cost effective tag system for accurately logging temperature data in supply chain applications. The combination of the high resolution sensor, the large memory size and the standard RFID interface permit to realize effective track and traceable solutions for the cold-chain.
The temperature logger NFC tag is equipped with an embedded temperature sensor, NFC inlay, real-time clock and data store. There are different label options available upon request with a choice of adhesives and materials, to which customized graphics or logos may be applied.
– Slim, light, flexible curvature integration sticker
– NFC / RFID contactless Read by mobile device
– Disposable and eco-friendly, DGM certificate
– Traceable data from producer till end user
– Consumer participatory tag trigger
– Typical Size: 84.6 x 53.9mm ISO 7810
– Thickness: < 1.0mm
– Protocol: ISO-15693, NFC
– Working Frequency: 13.56 MHz
– Operating Mode: Passive
– Unique Identification Code: 64 Bits
– Temperature Accuracy: ± 0.5 °C
– Resolution: > 1 second to 4 hours
– Recording Mode: Continuous / out of limit
– Reading Distance: < 5cm by NFC; Max. < 80cm by ISO15693
– Storage Temperature: -40°C ~ +85°C
– Working Temperature: -35°C ~ +65°C
– Service Life: 1 Years
– Data Storage Time: > 10 Years
Temperature Logger NFC Tag Structures
– Invisible sensor in the tag
– Wireless data communication by NFC or RFID
– Programmable controller of tracing and configuration
– Thin paper battery for active tracking
– Pharmacy, Vaccine, Medicinal Substances
– Fresh Food, Wine and Alcohol
– Flowers and Lives
– Temperature Sensitive Products
1. Bi-Frequency alternative by UHF for logistic and NFC for consumer applications.
2. Tamper evident design for high value brand products protection.
For further details, please email: Marketing@huayuansh.com