HUAYUAN RFID wristbands are designed as easy-wear. Therefore, RFID bracelets / wristbands are widely use for point of sale, keyless hotel rooms, identification, access control and security, event management, counterfeit prevention, customer loyalty programs and waterproof environments.
They are available with the most common RFID chip types in 125KHz, 13.56MHz and UHF on request. We also have some types of RFID silicone wristbands which were designed for hybrid frequencies enable two chips inside for complex project.
Here we will attempt to categorize RFID Wristband/Bracelet and provide a lay explanation of their functions. The main materials could be silicone, woven, paper, TYVEK, plastic etc for optional.
– Access Control and Security
– Hotel Room Key
– Time Attendance
– Campus, Bus Transportation
– Club/SPA Membership Management
– Pub, Event Management
– Water Park and Swimming Pool
– Patient Management
– Loyalty and VIP Programs
– Leisure Area
– Non-Cash Sale
– Prevent Counterfeiting
– Construction Site
– NFC Applications
– Silk Printing
– CMYK Printing
– Laser LOGO/Number
– Laser Ink Filled
– Debossed Ink Filled
– Embossed Ink Filled
– 125KHz 18000-part2: EM4200, TK4100, etc.
– 125KHz ISO11784/785: T5577, EM4305, HITAG®1, HITAG®2, HITAG® S256, HITAG® S2048, etc.
– 13.56Mhz ISO15693: ICODE® SLIX, Tag-it 2048, etc.
– 13.56Mhz ISO18092: NTAG® 213, NTAG® 215, NTAG® 216, Topaz 512, etc.
– 13.56Mhz ISO14443A: MIFARE Classic®, MIFARE Ultralight® EV1, MIFARE®DESFire® EV1, MIFARE Plus®, etc.
– UHF 860-960Mhz: ALIEN HIGGS 3/4/5,UCODE® Gen2XM/XL/IL/U7, MONZA3/4/5 etc.
If you are looking for more details, please contact us via. : Marketing@huayuansh.com